The Culprits

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The World Record Paper Air Plane Book


  The boys' Nanny & Papa send them the neatest little treats. When we get a package from them, the boys are always so excited. They know it will be good. Last week, they got this book in the mail. It's awesome. They've been having the best time assembling the planes & flying them.


                                         Getting ready to race!!!




                                        Getting some height!





  I now have the coolest dining room on the block! Thanks, Nanny & Papa!                       

3 comments:

Misty said...

how cool!

Practicing Mammal said...

hey, boy crazy---great blog! Keep smiling...thanks for stopping by at Practicing Mammal, always awesome to meet a fellow advocate for mammals! PM

Jennifer Fink said...

I love the planes decorating the dining room! I'm also so glad I found your blog. I'm a homeschooling mama and blogger as well. I have 4 boys and blog about parenting and educating boys at www.bloggingboutboys.com. I also just presented a paper airplane class at a homeschool conference this past weekend, so this post was right up my alley!