1. Got up early & took Seth to take his finals.
2. Cried a little & prayed for Seth to do well on his tests because I'm a stressed out, neurotic mess who fears waking up one day & realizing I have ruined his life by my decision to homeschool......and by all the other stuff I do & don't do that I should & should not do.
3. Got some alone-ME-time to go shopping.
4. Thrift store was closed.
5. Thankfully the dollar store was just opening.
6. Went to Wendy's for some low-carb/healthy chicken nuggets.
7. Wendy's was closed.
8. Wondered if I was in the Twilight Zone.
10. Had a realization that, in the OUTSIDE world, a lot of places of business are actually closed sometimes.
11. Went to Paul's Market for cheese & nuts instead.
12. Went back to the thrift store in time for Seth to call me to pick him up.
13. Seth thinks he did GREAT on his tests.
14. I might not have ruined his life.
15. We'll see.
16. May open a savings account for his future counseling needs. If the bank is open.
17. Am VERY proud of the large man-child in the below pic.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
When my back is turned, bad things happen.
So I grab my camera.As any good mom would do.
Some of you might think this is gross.
Slobber and coffee creamer would have sounded gross to me as well, once. 6 kids later, I just see a photo-shoot opportunity.
I teach my children to share.
"Don't sit on the table, Titus!!!
That's bad manners."
Less for Mommy to clean now. Good job, boys.