The Culprits

Thursday, July 16, 2009

This Month in Pictures

This past few weeks have been a little crazy. There have been ups & downs. Good days & bad days. I've laughed, I've cried. To summarize, Seth came home from Summer camp with a bad cough which turned to pneumonia. My sister in law & brother in law, Micheal & Jubilee, came for a visit. We went to a river in the mountains to have a picnic & do some fishing. Seth was miserable, but it was very nice to spend time with family out in the fresh air. When Michael & Jubilee left, my brother Mark, his wife Tracy & my nephew Asher came to visit me. They stayed a week. It was wonderful to spend that time with them. I'm afraid I was a boring hostess. Seth was still very sick. Isaac also became quite ill with the flu for a few days. Seth is finally well now & Isaac feels MUCH better. I averaged about 4 hrs of sleep a night that week. Somewhere in the middle of all this was Auntie Rara's birthday & the 4th of July..........and other stuff I'm sure I'm forgetting. Now I'm a little sick & Isaac has an ear infection. I gave the pharmacist a "deer in the headlights" look when he asked me for Isaac's birthday. I don't even hardly know what TODAY is. I told him he was rude to put me on the spot like that. I'm just confused lately. I didn't even post these pictures in order..........but here they are anyway. See if you can make sense out of my life. I do thank God for His healing & for the chance to spend time with my loved ones!!!





Mark & Asher










I didn't do it!!!!









Look at that lip!!!









Lookin' good!!!









Tracy & Asher









Fun Aunty Emmy















Titus & Yaya worked on this mud-hill together for an hour!!!!














"Woah..oh...oh.....hitchin' a ride!"















Auntie Jubilee & Isaac

2 comments:

Laryssa said...

i love your cute family and am glad everyone is almost feeling better!

Tracy said...

How many times to I have to tell you??? You are NOT a boring hostess!