The Culprits

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ballet Recital: Check! Micah's Birthday: Check! Camping Trip: Check!


So far, I made it through a few things on last week's to-do list........alive & well. The first thing being Abi's ballet recital. She was the cutest mermaid on the stage!


The second thing checked off the "to-do" list: Micah's birthday. (And I didn't "DO" much as Auntie Ra-ra made his cake & Grandma let us party at her house & not mine.) Micah John is the smartest, sweetest, most thoughtful & loving 9 year old boy that I know!!! I am so proud of him. He is ever the peace maker of the house, always ready to giggle hysterically & always thinking of others before himself. And I have to brag a little. He scored ADVANCED on ALL of his state testing this semester. He is in the 99th percentile in math!!! He is just a genius. I'd like to take the credit for his success, but I had to google the spelling of the word "genius".....so....you know.......it has a little something to do with his RIDICULOUSLY SMART BRAIN. He says he wants to be a doctor when he grows up. I believe he will be.
                 We had a small family party for him at Grandma's house.
He got some lego-type stuff............and a Red Ryder BB gun!!! As you can tell, he was pleased.
                         A very fierce dragon was conquered by some brave knights & ladies.
                                           
 I just wanted to share this adorable picture of my adorable mama-in-law & her adorable babies............who are both twice her size.

                                                                  
                                 I must admit: I am a little "Girl-Crazy" too.


                                   
                                        Beware: the Mighty Dragon Conqueror!!!!!


The third thing I made it through (alive & well) is our camping trip. It was very fun, very wet & we came home early, which is why I have some time to blog & relax a little. I was disappointed & relieved at the same time. I think I'm going to be OK after all. ;) I'll post about our camping trip in the next couple of days. Right now, I have a SweetTart gig to get ready for!!!

1 comment:

melyssa said...

Micah is so cool and you can tell him I said so!

Just don't tell him who I am, so he thinks I'm cool too...tell him I'm Will Smith or somebody.

Hope the gig went well!