1. He takes off his diaper, says, "I naked, Mommy" and then proceeds show you how talented he is at peeing on the kitchen rug.
2. When you tell his big brother, Jarod, to put a diaper back on him & that big brother has to wrestle the toddler to the floor because said toddler is kicking & screaming, "You DOOPID, Darod!!!" (translation: "you're stupid, Jarod"). Um. He might not want a diaper on.
3. When you are in the store & said toddler is throwing a fit, for all to hear (because he missed his nap that day) & then suddenly realizes that he has peed in his diaper & starts wailing all the louder, "MOOOOOMMM, I PEEEEE!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOMMMM, I PEEEEE!!!!!!!"
4. When he gets so excited about his potty seat that he uses it for a hat. And then Daddy has to get it UN-stuck from his head.
5. When he is sitting on the potty, and you are sitting in front of him to cheer him on......and then suddenly realize that he doesn't quite understand about "pointing it down", as a nice warm stream hits you in your mid-section.
6. When you have to keep a large supply of Diego underpants because nothing else will do.